This map is of the Lychakivskyi Cemetery created by the Technical Department in 1924. The sectors are numbered (1-76) and the area around the cemetery is included in the map.
Legend:
In the upper left is the name: "Map of Lychakivskyi Cemetery" (Plan cmentarza Łyczakowskiego).
Beneath the name is the fractional indication of the map’s scale (1:1 440).
In the lower right is information on the publisher, year of publication and the signature of the department head: "On behalf of the Technical Department. Lviv in June 1924" (Z departamentu technicznego. Lwów w czerwcu 1924).